Charles W. Gibson Public Library

105 E. Main St

Buckhannon, WV 26201

Phone/Fax: 304-472-2339

 
Home ] About Us ] Directions ] Services ] Catalog ]

 

 

 

Buckhannon's library began life in 1925, founded by the city's Lion's Club. In 1940, the family of Charles W. Gibson donated funds for a new library building on Main Street, and the current building opened two years later. The Charles W. Gibson Public Library now serves nearly 6,000 residents in Buckhannon.

 

The Library and staff are constantly striving to provide the community with educational, fun, interactive content to enrich the lives of everyone in the community. We invite you to come and check out our local library and community hub!

 

Employees

Denise Weese, Librarian

Robin Tinney, Employee
 

Board of Trustees

Bill O'Brien

Jane Skinner

Charlotte Rainey

Susan Beathe

Martha Edgell

 

 

 

Charles W. Gibson Public Library

105 E. Main St

Buckhannon, WV 26201

Phone/Fax: 304-472-2339

www.charlesgibson.lib.wv.us

 

 

  Copyright 2018 Charles W Gibson Public Library

 Powered by the West Virginia Library Commission -